The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of a Polaris Patriot Boost INDY VR1 snowmobile.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:20 Front of the vehicle (front bumper, two side panels, Near-Field Communication chip embedded in the Polaris emblem)
- 0:37 Components behind the left side-panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, spark plug holder on the back of the belt holder, fuse panel)
- 1:02 Components behind the right side-panel (headlight adjustment, pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, battery (if equipped), exhaust silencer, chaincase chain adjustment, a smaller battery on non-electric start models)
- 1:27 In the right footwell (battery charging port, chaincase fill plug)
- 1:36 Front suspension (the Northwoods trail, shock assembly with pre-load adjustment, compression adjustment, control arms, tie rods, sway bar and links, spindles, ski rubber, skis, skags)
- 2:05 Console (7S display (if equipped), storage compartment behind the display, USB plug inside the storage compartment, the big and little dipper, Group Ride antenna)
- 2:20 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, handguard, back button, navigation buttons, select button, headlight dimmer switch, heated grips control button, electronic reverse control)
- 2:49 Right handlebar (handguard, engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:57 Handlebars adjustment
- 3:02 Below the handlebars (intake screens, key switch, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 3:16 Underneath the seat (storage compartment, accessory plugs, the evolution of Polaris Snowmobiles)
- 3:26 Rear Suspension (front limiter straps, rail slide, front track shock with pre-load adjustment and compression adjustment, rear track shock and compression adjustment, front and rear grease zerks, torsion spring and adjustment, scissor stops, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 4:11 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc