The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of a model year 2023 and newer ProStar S4 INDY Adventure snowmobile.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:21 Front of the vehicle (front bumper, two side panels, Near-Field Communication chip embedded in the Polaris emblem)
- 0:37 Components behind the left side-panel (oil reservoir, spare belt holder, driven clutch spreader tool, drive clutch assembly, fuse panel, tool kit that contains a T30 TORX® wrench and a spark plug wrench)
- 1:03 Components behind the right side-panel (exhaust silencer, brake disc)
- 1:11 Under the hood (fuse panel, coolant overflow bottle, engine block heater, headlight adjustment)
- 1:25 Front suspension (shock assembly, pre-load adjustment, compression adjustment, A-arms, tie rods, sway bar links, ball joints, spindles, ski rubbers, skis, skags, Northwoods trails)
- 1:55 Console (mirrors on both sides, 7S display, storage compartment behind the display, USB plug inside the storage compartment, big and little dipper, Group Ride antenna)
- 2:15 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, back button, navigation buttons, select button, headlight dimmer switch, heated grips control button, electronic reverse control)
- 2:39 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:53 Below the handlebars (intake screens, safety tether, key switch, fuel cap, gear shifter)
- 3:09 Behind the driver’s seat (removable storage bag, battery charging port, removable passenger seat with heated grip switch, 12-volt DC Plug and heated seat switch if equipped)
- 3:29 Underneath the seat (battery, evolution of Polaris Snowmobiles)
- 3:39 Rear suspension (front limiter straps, rail slide, front track shock with pre-load adjustment and compression adjustment, rear track shock and compression adjustment, front and rear grease zerks, torsion spring adjustment, scissor stops, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 4:05 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) label location
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.