The Insight Side Mirrors kit for Polaris Matryx snowmobiles is part number 2884815. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris snowmobile. To install mirrors on your Matryx snowmobile, follow these steps:
1. Park the snowmobile on a flat surface and remove the key.
2. Clean the areas where the mirrors will be mounted on both sides of the vehicle with a lint-free cloth and a mild cleaning solution.
3. Remove the protective cover from the adhesive-backed tape on the back of the mirror.
4. Align the tabs on the mirror with the top two slots in the side panel of the vehicle. Note: The adhesive is very aggressive, so ensure the mirror is aligned before applying direct pressure.
5. Once the tabs are fully engaged with the slots, press firmly inward on the mirror for 20 seconds.
6. Remove the protective plastic film from the mirror.
7. Repeat these steps on the other side.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
3M® is a registered trademark of 3M Company
WALKER EVANS RACING® is a registered trademark of Walker Evans Enterprises Incorporated