The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of a Polaris Patriot Boost RMK Slash.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:20 Front of the snowmobile (front bumper, side panels)
- 0:25 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, spark plug holder, fuse panel)
- 0:56 Components behind the right side panel (headlight adjustment, turbo assembly, exhaust silencer, pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, quick drive belt, battery if equipped))
- 1:30 Footwell components (adjustable toe hooks, battery charging port in the right footwell)
- 1:40 Front suspension (shock assembly with compression adjustment and preload adjustment, control arms, tie rods, sway bar and links, spindles, ski spacers, ski rubber, skis, skags)
- 2:15 Console (7S display, storage compartment behind display, USB plug inside storage compartment, group ride antenna)
- 2:35 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, electronic reverse control)
- 2:50 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 3:05 Below-handlebar components (heated grips control, headlight dimmer switch, safety tether, key switch, intake screens, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 3:30 Rear suspension (front limiter strap, rail slides, front track shocks, preload adjustments, compression adjustments, grease zerks, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 4:08 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) location
For vehicle break-in instructions, read How to Break In a New Polaris Snowmobile.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Pro Taper® is a registered trademark of Lacy Distribution, Inc.
WALKER EVANS RACING® is a registered trademark of Walker Evans Enterprises Incorporated
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.