The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of a Polaris 650 INDY VR1 snowmobile.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:21 Front of the snowmobile (front bumper, side panels)
- 0:26 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, spark plug holder, fuse panel)
- 0:56 Right side of the snowmobile (headlight adjustment, pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, battery (if equipped), battery charging port, exhaust silencer, chaincase chain adjustment)
- 1:26 Chaincase fill plug location in the right footwell
- 1:30 Front suspension (shock assembly and adjustment, control arms, tie rods, sway bar and links, spindles, skis, ski skags)
- 1:57 Console (7S display, behind-display storage compartment with USB plug inside, group ride antenna)
- 2:14 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, back button, navigation buttons, select button, headlight dimmer switch, heater control, electronic reverse control)
- 2:41 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:54 Below-the-handlebar components (key switch, intake screens, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 3:10 Under-the-seat components (storage compartment)
- 3:18 Rear suspension front limiter strap, rail slide, front track shock adjustments, rear track shock adjustments, rear grease zerks, torsion spring adjustment, scissor stops, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 3:58 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc