The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of Polaris INDY Adventure 137 snowmobiles.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:24 Front of the snowmobile (bumper, side panels
- 0:29 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, spark plug holder, headlight adjustment)
- 0:59 Components behind the right side panel (pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, battery (if equipped), chaincase chain adjustment)
- 1:15 Right footwell components (chaincase fill plug, battery charging port)
- 1:23 Front suspension (shock assembly and adjustment, spindles, skis, ski spacers, skags)
- 1:45 Console (key switch, gauge cluster, power socket, storage compartment)
- 1:58 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, handlebar grip warmer switch, thumb warmer switch, electronic reverse control, mode button, headlight dimmer switch)
- 2:23 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:31 Handlebar adjustment
- 2:38 Heated visor plug location
- 2:43 Below-the-handlebar components (intake screens, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 2:55 Rear suspension (front limiter strap, rail slide, front track shock and adjustment, rear track shock and adjustment, torsion spring adjustment, rear scissor stop, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 3:24 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.