You can group tracks, waypoints and planned rides into collections on both the Polaris App and RIDE COMMAND website. Through collections, you can share a whole set of content at once.
Collections can be shared as a single collection, or they can be added to an event.
1. In the RIDES tab, any of the content in the Tracks, Waypoints and Routes sections can be used to create a new collection or be added to an existing collection. You cannot add an existing collection to another collection. To create a collection, press on the check box in the upper right corner, which will enable multi-select mode and allow you to select items across the Tracks, Waypoints and Routes sections.
2. Once the desired items are selected, select ADD TO COLLECTION in the lower left side of the app.
3. This will bring up the ADD TO COLLECTION screen, in which you can either create a new collection or add the content to an existing collection. Selecting NEW COLLECTION will allow you to create a new collection with the selected content; you can then name the collection, add a description and edit the items they had selected.
4. Existing collections can be accessed from the COLLECTIONS section on the Rides tab. Clicking a collection will open the collection on the map page, showing the content in the collection. The collection can be shared or edited from this view.
RIDE COMMAND Website
1. Collections can also be viewed and created on the RIDE COMMAND website. Once the desired content has been selected, click on the SELECT button and choose ADD TO COLLECTION.
2. Like on the Polaris App, you can choose to create a new collection or add the content to an existing collection on the RIDE COMMAND website.
3. Clicking on an existing collection will allow you to share, download or edit the content in the collection. The whole collection can be downloaded, or you can click on individual items in the collection and download just that item.
To learn about creating rides, read Planning and Uploading a Ride with RIDE COMMAND.
The Polaris App is available on the App Store® for iPhone® and iPad® and on Google Play®.
To browse all RIDE COMMAND articles, read Guide to RIDE COMMAND for Off-Road Vehicles.
Visit the RIDE COMMAND website for additional information about features, displays and software/map updates.
Mapboxsm is a service trademark of Mapbox, Inc.
OpenStreetMapsm is a service trademark of OpenStreetMap Foundation
Google Play® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
App Store®, iPad® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.