The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of Polaris INDY XC 129 and INDY XC 137 snowmobiles.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Front of the snowmobile (front bumper, side panels)
- 0:27 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, headlight adjustment)
- 0:49 Components behind the right side panel (coolant overflow bottle, pressure cap, brake system, chaincase chain adjustment)
- 1:06 Chaincase fill plug location
- 1:10 Front suspension (adjustable shocks, spindle, skis, ski spacers, skags)
- 1:26 Console (gauge cluster, key switch, storage compartment)
- 1:37 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, handlebar grip warmer switch, thumb warmer switch, electronic reverse control, mode button, headlight dimmer switch)
- 2:04 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:13 Handlebar adjustment
- 2:21 Below-the-handlebar components (intake screens, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 2:25 Behind-the-seat storage
- 2:40 Rear suspension (front limiter strap, front track shock and adjustment, rear track shock and adjustment, rail slide, torsion spring adjustment, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 3:07 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Caliber® is a registered trademark of Caliber, Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.