The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of Polaris RMK KHAOS AXYS snowmobiles.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Front of the snowmobile (front bumper, side panels)
- 0:27 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, fuse panel, headlight adjustment)
- 0:50 Components behind the right side panel (pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, battery (if equipped), QuickDrive belt)
- 1:05 Battery charging port location
- 1:10 Front suspension (adjustable shocks, spindles, skis, ski spacers, skags)
- 1:26 Console (gauge cluster key switch, storage compartment)
- 1:37 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, electronic reverse control)
- 1:48 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 1:56 Handlebar adjustment
- 2:00 Below-the-handlebar components (intake screens, headlight dimmer switch, MODE switch, handlebar grip warmer switch, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 2:22 Rear suspension (front limiter straps, rear track shock and adjustment, front track shock and adjustment, rail scratchers (if equipped), rail slide, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 2:54 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.