Plan your rides, track your adventure, and stay connected with your crew with the industry’s leading trail guidance technology. With over a million miles of verified trails and features like ride tracking and group ride, you can spend more time throttle down on the trails or in the deep snow and less time looking back.
Ways to Connect
Enjoy the confidence to plan your best rides, track your unforgettable journeys, and share your epic adventures.
7S Display Standard Models
The Snowcheck exclusive INDY VR1 includes Matryx front suspension, pro-CC rear suspension, smart warmers, and the 7S display powered by RIDE COMMAND.
The Snowcheck exclusive Switchback Assault includes Matryx front suspension, IGX 146 rear suspension, front and rear WER track shock, smart warmers, and the 7S display powered by RIDE COMMAND.
The INDY Adventure includes Matryx front suspension, pro-CC rear suspension, FOX QS3 front and rear track shock, smart warmers and the 7S display powered by RIDE COMMAND.
The Snowcheck exclusive Patriot Boost PRO RMK includes RMK React front suspension, Matryx RMK rear suspension, WER Light/WER Velocity front and rear track shock, smart warmers and the 7S display powered by RIDE COMMAND.
RIDE COMMAND FEATURES
- Easy Control in Cold Weather
- Dedicated Day and Night Mode
- Display Adjusts Automatically Based on Ambient Light Levels
- Create and plan your route using the complimentary mobile app and website powered by RIDE COMMAND.
- View a full set of gas, food, and lodging information all on the industry's leading trail data set.
- Map, trail, and POI data encompasses the entire North American snow belt.
- Seamlessly sync your planned routes, rides, and waypoints to and from your RIDE COMMAND account.
- Industry leading, vehicle to vehicle Group Ride allows you to see and follow your group - whether you have cellular connectivity or not.
- Auto record every ride to the display with 64 GB of onboard storage and is fully transferrable via USB.
- Build heat quickly and maintain your customized temperature regardless of the temperature outside.
- Enhance your ride further by setting thumb vs. hand heat range for an even more customized level of comfort.
SNAP TO TRAIL TECHNOLOGY
Configurable Gauge Views
View speed and RPM along with 7 additional configurable gauges on your main gauge screens.
Pair your phone via Bluetooth and connect your Sena headset to make phone calls and listen to music.
Access over 1,000,000 miles of trails to plan and discover new riding opportunities. View and manage all of your map content, including tracked rides and waypoints, in your RIDE COMMAND account.
Add your sleds to the Garage and keep detailed maintenance records. Continue to build your virtual garage to stay up to date with the latest information tailored to your specific vehicle, including software updates.
Trip Planning and Points of Interest
Plan a route using off-road trails and your own tracked rides. New trail and point of interest data is available daily for you to plan the most accurate and entertaining adventures. View 3D flyovers of your planned route, create group rides, and share everything with friends before you hit the trails.