BatteryMINDer® Model1510 includes full-time automatic high frequency pulse desulfation (not high voltage), which helps extend the life of a battery up to four times over its normal life. Unit can maintain up to four 12 Volt batteries at one time when connected in parallel by using SmarTechnology™ Y-Connectors.
• Installed ambient temperature sensor for 0°F–130°F operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes.
• Extends battery life up to four times when compared to new batteries not being properly charged-maintained over their lifetime.
• Maintains up to four batteries at a time (6 or 12 Volt batteries connected in parallel) Requires use of Y-Connectors (sold separately).
• FCC Certified.
• Worldwide 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input.
• Recovers weak batteries.
• Automatic Full-Time high frequency (not high voltage) pulse type desulfation.
• Reverse polarity, short circuit and over temperature protection.
• Energy Star rated, which means it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.
• Certified by the California Energy Commission as meeting the current efficiency standards.
Batteryminder® is a registered trademark of VDC Electronics Inc.