|Required Tools and Supplies|
|13mm Socket||Shop Rags|
|Safety Glasses||Nitrile Gloves|
To learn more about tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide.
Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris snowmobile. To remove and replace the skags on your Polaris RUSH Pro-S, follow these steps. When replacing skags, always replace in pairs and follow all warnings listed in the Owner’s Manual.
1. Park the snowmobile on a flat, level surface.
2. Safely raise the sled so the skis are at least 6 inches off the ground.
3. Next, use a 13mm socket to remove the three skag nuts inside the ski and remove the skag.
4. Inspect the skag for wear or damage, and replace if necessary. The replacement skags are part number 2879025.
5. Next, align the skag studs to the ski mounting holes and install the skag.
6. Then install the three skag nuts. Torque to 7 ft-lbs (10 Nm).
7. Once complete, safely lower the snowmobile to the ground.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.